Working For UsOverviewWe are the world's leading provider of point of care systems in healthcare, including media, information, clinical support software and infrastructure services.In the UK, Hospedia is well known for providing entertainment and communications services through bedside televisions and phones in more than 150 hospitals across England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.We provide a wide range of job opportunities from onsite and field based technical assistance, call centre, sales, software development....We provide a service 365 days a year, so have a wide range of hours including weekends and bank holidays. With over 500 people working for us across the UK, we have a variety of career opportunities, with company-wide development schemes in place for our staff and we're working towards Investors in People.We are always on the lookout for quality people to help us deliver our services to patients, and each member staff plays a unique and important role.Most of our staff work in hospitals directly supporting the patient experience, but that doesn't mean that these are the only opportunities we have available.We have a busy and modern call centre, located in Dumfries, a large open-plan Head Office in Slough and two dedicated repair centers.We also have a variety of field based staff that support our onsite teams. Hospital based staff will find that their role revolves around the following...
The staff at our Customer Care Centre focus on...
- Close contact with the patients in hospital
- Resolving faults and other issues that affect patients using the system
- Building and maintaining relationships with the NHS staff in the hospital
- Communicating with patients and their visitors sensitively and effectively covering all issues that are raised
- Dealing with customer queries over the telephone
- Explaining our products and services to customers and NHS staff
- Registering patients and activating accounts